Saturday, February 21, 2009

Should I tell My Mum What I Saw? Please Help


What do You Think? Please Comment Urgently!


Hi Richard,


I saw your blog http://shareheartbreak.blogspot.com/ and that is where I got your email address. Please can you give me some advice because I do not know what to do?

My name is Rachel and I am 15. I live in Wisconsin with my parents and my little brother Sean who is 12. My parents are the greatest and I love my Mum and Dad very much but my brother is a bit of a pain.

My dad has his own tire supply company and my mum works at a bookkeeping firm part time. Sometimes they fight quite a lot and then my dad goes out till late. Next day they are friends again.

Last Tuesday I came home from school early because cheerleaders practice was cancelled. I walked in on my dad doing things on the couch with a lady that works for him. They did not see me and I was so shocked I just stood there like someone had glued me to the floor. Then I tiptoed out again and started to cry. I went to my friend’s house and when she asked me why I was crying I said I fell.

When I built up courage I went home. My mum was home by then and when she asked why my eyes were red I said I had a fight with my friend that’s all but things were ok again. My dad said Hello but I could not look at him in the eyes. Since then I don’t feel like eating and my mum keeps asking ‘Honey what’s wrong’? My Dad does not know what I saw and he carries on like normal.

What I saw is tearing me up and I cannot sleep at night.

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TELL MY MUM ABOUT WHAT I SAW OR SHOULD I TALK TO MY DAD ABOUT IT FIRST???

I don’t know what to do. I see you give free advice and that is why I wrote this mail. Please help me.

I haven’t even told my friend but she can also see that something is worrying me badly. I am so confused please help me.

Thank you Rachel.

1 comment:

Mutuelle sante said...

Thanks a ton it has been a fantastic help, now to make our relationship a success xxx is simple and easy with the help of your information. Thanks